funny yearbook sayings & Quotes

funny yearbook sayings, yearbook autograph sayings, yearbook sayings for t-shirts, parent yearbook sayings, yearbook signing sayings, Phrases, Quotations, Quote, Quotes

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me.

Stay away from needle drugs. Richard Nixon is the only dope worth shooting.
~Author : Abbie Hoffman Famous Quotes

When men exercise their reason coolly and freely on a variety of distinct questions, they inevitably fall into different opinions on some of them. When they are governed by a common passion, their opinions, if they are to be called, will be the same.
~Author : Alexander Hamilton Inspirational Sayings

I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me.
~Author : Bette Midler Nice Quotes

Conscience is the inner voice that warns us somebody may be looking.
~Author : H L Mencken Great Sayings

The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the deepest root of all evil that is in the world.
~Author : Max Born Meaningful Sayings

Es tan corto el amor, y tan largo el olvido.
~Author : Pablo Neruda Wise Quotes

Don't ever get your speedometer confused with your clock, like I did once, because the faster you go, the later you think you are.
~Author : Jack Handey Deep Thoughts Motivational Sayings

Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb.
~Author : Edna St Vincent Millay Famous Quotes

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
~Author : CG Jung Inspirational Sayings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

funny yearbook sayings & Quotes

funny yearbook sayings, yearbook autograph sayings, yearbook sayings for t-shirts, parent yearbook sayings, yearbook signing sayings, Phrases, Quotations, Quote, Quotes