funny yearbook sayings & Quotes

funny yearbook sayings, yearbook autograph sayings, yearbook sayings for t-shirts, parent yearbook sayings, yearbook signing sayings, Phrases, Quotations, Quote, Quotes

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On this subject I do not which to think, or speak, or write, with moderation.

Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way.
~Author : American Proverb Meaningful Sayings

Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound.
~Author : Sir Thomas More Wise Quotes

You see things as they are and ask, 'Why' I dream things as they never were and ask, 'Why not'
~Author : George Bernard Shaw Motivational Sayings

On this subject I do not which to think, or speak, or write, with moderation. No No Tell a man whose house is on fire to give a moderate alarm tell him to moderately rescue his wife from the hands of the ravisher tell the mother to gradually extricate her babe from the fire into which it has fallen but urge me not to use moderation in a cause like the present. I am in earnest I will not equivocate I will not retreat a single inch and I will be heard.
~Author : Lloyd Garrison Famous Quotes

I believe in censorship. I made a fortune out of it.
~Author : Mae West Inspirational Sayings

I'm a born-again atheist.
~Author : Gore Vidal Nice Quotes

Love the ones you can. Touch the ones you can reach. Let the others go.
~Author : Real Live Preacher Great Sayings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

funny yearbook sayings & Quotes

funny yearbook sayings, yearbook autograph sayings, yearbook sayings for t-shirts, parent yearbook sayings, yearbook signing sayings, Phrases, Quotations, Quote, Quotes